When you look at home listings online, you’ll notice that they usually include a section that indicates how long the home has been on the market. Most realtors label a home “Stale” after 100 days. When this stale property finally sells, it may get less money.
Many buyers notice the house has been on the market for a long time and suspect something is wrong with it. When this happens, people assume that other house buyers who aren’t interested in the property know something they don’t, and they overlook the property both inside and out.
How To Sell My House Fast
If your home in St. Louis, MO, has been on the market for a while and hasn’t sold, and you´ve been looking for ways to ¨sell my house fast,¨ there are a few things you may do:
#1 Compare The Price To Similar Properties
– Comparable sales should be within a reasonable distance of your house of comparable size in terms of room count, square footage, lot size, age, and amenities. If your home is offered for more than comparable sales, it is likely overpriced.
#2 Stage Your Home
– You may also choose to stage your home. Home staging is when you make changes to how your home looks to make it more appealing to buyers. This can be anything from rearranging furniture to making minor repairs.
#3 Drop The Price
– You could also reduce the asking price of your home. If you’ve already made repairs and staged it, then the only other thing you can do is drop the price.
#4 Hire A Real Estate Agent
– After your house has been on the market for a while, you may be feeling frustrated. You should consider hiring a real estate agent and come up with a new game plan. Yes, commissions will cost you money, but they will help you with some responsibilities.
#5 Sell To Cash Home Buyers
– Your best option to skip the hassle is to sell your home to a home buying company like Velocity Home Buyers. We will give you a cash offer for your home as-is. This means that you don’t have to make any repairs or staging changes. We will also close on your home in as little as 7 days.
3 Benefits Of Selling My House Fast To Cash Buyers
- A cash buyer can close on your home quickly – often within days of making an offer. This means that you can avoid having your house sit on the market for months (or even years) and avoid paying costly real estate commissions.
- A cash buyer will pay you fair market value for your home
- A cash buyer will buy your home as-is and take care of all the necessary repairs and renovations, so you don’t have to worry about spending any money on your home before selling it.
Sell My House In St. Louis, MO
If your house has been on the market for more than 100 days, you may be feeling frustrated and worried. After all, you’ve likely spent a lot of money on home repairs, staging, and other preparations to sell your home quickly.
Fortunately, there is a solution: selling your house in St. Louis, MO, to a professional home buyer. At Velocity Home Buyers, we specialize in helping homeowners sell their homes fast, for cash. We understand the challenges you’re facing, and we can help you get out of your current situation quickly and easily.
Contact Velocity Home Buyers today if you’re ready to sell your home fast for cash. We’ll make you a fair cash offer for your home, and we can close on the sale in as little as 7 days. Don’t wait any longer – call us today!